Wednesday, February 12, 2014

DESIRE & DESTINY DAY 1 - WHO AM I

Just begin again (repost) DAY 1 -WHO AM I?
Started another round of Deepak Chopra & Oprah's 21-day meditations DESIRE & DESTINY and this poem from while back kept repeating... IN COLORS!

I AM
I am creative energy
Paused in breath
Amped and ready
When I say YES
I am flowing thought
Bountiful and free
Expressed in action
Life in and out of thee
I am a pLaYfUL child
Born of wonder and delight
Exploring with my senses
Energy Unite
I am EXPLOSIVE
Intensive pleasure
A passionate Radiant being
One cannot begin to measure
I am soft and flowing
Elegantly Bright
Gracefully DANCING
In the golden light
I am in-tuned and mystical
An adventurous creature
Grounded while flying
My magnetic feature
I AM CREATIVE ENERGY
Only a breath
LABEL me whatever
I'll simply say YES
...And then I'll begin again..
CaReFrEe me
LOVE,
Xoxok

Inspired while dancing to Lindsey Sterling - ELEMENTS
Watch "Elements - Lindsey Stirling (Dubstep Violin Original Song)" on YouTube  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf6LD2B_kDQ

No comments:

Post a Comment