Monday, December 9, 2013

I have an obsession with chewy chocolate chip cookies!

Mmmm that sweet, yummy, chunky, chewy, chocolaty, ewwww goodness!
Chewy chocolate chip cookies!!!!

Oh my of all the things i could write about.. I stuck with these new hunger pain for a sugar overdose. Great! (I wonder if sarcasm should be a new hobby as ive been picking up on that today.. (kids movies even))

Ahh laid here 30 mins in the dark conversating the perpetual stories with myself ...again I see cookies. Mm great for a smile, as i have trained myself to crack out in laughter or shift an uneasy focus instantly with just the mere mention to the word cookie (yep there's that smile)... but dang.. no sweets to midnight snack on and ...uhhps im already giggling.

I wonder if anyone else would be willing or already does.. spend like ..umm 100.00 straight just on cookies, so they can have one always on hand

Okay, so it seems we may have a ruling on subject matter.. as my daughter decided to roll to her back, swat her hand down and protest a loud NOOO!
Shes sleeping.. and i think I 've been mumbling all this in my head..
Can she read my mind..? 'dundundundunnnnnn'

Actually I do believe that No was meant for the kitten that is trying to snuggle in the middle of us 2 in bed. We still have our legs intertwined  together,  but my arm needed breathing room as I meticulously peck at these screened key on my cell phone. (Err kris why do you insist on doing things the difficult way?.. lol don't answer that.)

Cookie! ;-)

Ahh yes, my dear cookies! I will come get you and savor every morsel that passes my lips.

Just let me get better.. and my daughter. We are both sick. I have atleast thanked the moment, allah, god, the spiritual realm.. ---- fill in the blank with what you prefer... yes thanked that 500 times this past week. Thanked them all.. for my bed! Then, the kids, cats.. err catdog daisy, heat, togetherness, love, tender smiles and lots of giggles whenever we were awake to attempt to eat! Almost cried tears of sweet joy when I awoke and both my babies were cuddled so tightly, wrapping arms, holding me... and a kitten at my head, yawning her morning breath at me! (Yeah, that smell will stop ya in flowing though for a moment)

Most if all I was thankful for SLEEP. I MEAN SOLID FUCK-YOU I AM NOT GETTING UP kind of sleep.. well me allowing myself the time to heal with sleep and making my kids relax to sleep..(moreso d for tt was ready)

And Orion has jumped up searching for my hands. A picture of my big baby Onyx flashed... brothers.. hmmm
Onyx passed last month.. i love you! My baby!

Yep and another kitten.. what the? She came and smelled my eyeball. Don't ask.. i have no idea.. whatsoever! Just checking on me, I guess..

I'm hungry.. cookieeeeeees!

XoxoLadykoxoX

No comments:

Post a Comment