Monday, December 9, 2013

So the story begins..

My mind won't sit still!
I run through so many to-dos, past events, probably, faces of emotion without names, what if and where do I begin?! Many sequences replaying while desperately trying to check any missing details as frames freeze in minds eye point of view. My heart pulsates the warm blood through my veins faster.. faster! I question if it's anger or a misinterpreted heat advancement of pure adrenaline as my soul longs to rest with gentle forward movements, but the more my mind flutters the more everything awakens to the reality of being alive.

How does one control this power?

I have watched myself flip-flop in loving torment as the scales of balance never seem quite accurate.

Struggle doesn't seem quite the fit of this aware understanding. Flowing seems too passive in any approach.

And then, the foggy gray misty sky, somehow convinces self to soothe in safety of a suppressing barrier. Subdued momentarily, this lavishing chaos.

She smiles.

The rain begins to pour...  inside her head.

XoxoLadyk

No comments:

Post a Comment