Monday, October 28, 2013

Holy shit!

Yes i said and ..ill say it again. Holy shit! Goshhh that feels good! I wrote some awesome stuff.. i tried to go with the flow.. breathe it out. Come back to it later.. ahhhhhhh

Lol no really lol. I guess i still got some work to do buddha, thac.. ..hanh dude whose name i can never remember. And i refuse to save this post so i can look it up ...cuz i did save with the previous.. but came back to all my writing missing. Posted any how... err

And that was one big run on sentence in my mind.

Although ... thankyou. This is an awesome learning experience. And it got me thinking about outlets.. emotional outlets. Which connected to another to another ...thoughts saved for later...

Im gonna say it. Holy shit!!!!

Xoxok

Breathe

Makes me think of a song..

No comments:

Post a Comment